- There is Nothing wrong with these rabbits! They have been cared for and loved the same way that we handle all of our rabbits.
- Sometimes the timing just isn't right, a sale falls through, or buyers are looking for a specific color that we don't have at the moment--and these animals get passed over.
- Most people are under the impression that if you don't purchase your rabbit right after it's weaned, then it becomes difficult to bond with and train (like a cat). This is not true of rabbits at all.
- Local pick up only
- Transition food and a care brochure will be provided.
- You must have your own cage and accessories.
- You will need to bring something for transport--a carrier or sturdy box.
Sorry, we do not have any more free bunnies available at this time. Check back in a few months.